Sunday, January 28, 2007

Week 2 eve

Well I've officially been in the OC for just over a week. It feels like a lot longer. My emotions tonight are very different to how I felt sitting here at my desk this time last week.

I'm not really nervous about tomorrow (except about getting grilled about pyloric stenosis). I'm actually looking forward to it, although I'm not looking forward to the 6:30am start. The main thing I'm worried about is mucking up my timetable and inadvertently missing a teaching session in the afternoon. I think the only session I have on is a procedural skills one, but I wouldn't bet my life on it.

I'm hoping that this week I can start working out how to come home at the end of the day and do something productive in the afternoon. The main problem so far is in working out what to do. Let's see how tomorrow goes, one day at a time!

No comments: